The Baker prepares baked goods according to recipes and production specifications. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
- Follows recipes and/or product directions to prepare items from scratch such as breads, rolls, muffins, biscuits, etc.
- Places products into correctly prepared pans.
- Regulates the drafts and temperatures of the ovens.
- Places items in ovens.
- Removes baked items from ovens and applies appropriate toppings.
- May clean and sanitize workstations and equipment.
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.